Old Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnbobold

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My dad has several old saws. I was wondering if anybody would have any knowage on any of them. They have been out of service for years, and they all still turn over. Right now I don't have pictures, there not going anywhere soon. Besides all that it's cold here, they are stored away in his garage. I'll start with his Barker Model # H-91. These saws were famous for the head bolts comming loose and cracking the barrel. Can a cylinder be found for this saw? Someone said they used this barrel in weed-eaters?? Any info on this would be appreciated. I'll quickley go through the other saws and model's any info will be appreciated! Mall Model# 12A, Whitehead model#82003, serial#1896, and last Minneapolis Moline model# 58008, engine serial3 10245.Thank-you for any information! [email protected]

That would be up to him, but I really don't think he's really trying to get rid of it as much as trying to see what it's worth in the market. My dad is 79 next month, and he used this saw for his big saw. I always wanted to put it on a go-cart. It was a very powerful saw. He is going to look for the manual tom., he said he thought he got one when he bought it in the 60's. Dad was a climber since the 50's, I was holding the saw rope at around 7 and I'm 52 now. But I'll let him know what you offered.O.K. Regards arnbobold

Latest posts

Back