• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Older mid 40cc project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac&Homelite

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
As the name implies, I am looking for a project saw in the mid 40cc range. It needs to have a chainbrake, antivibe, and be under $50 shipped. I'm thinking something along the lines of a Dolmar 110 or Jonsered 510, preferably something that uses a husky mount bar pattern. Preference towards a clean cylinder and complete saw. Let me know what you got, the cheaper the better. Thanks!

As the name implies, I am looking for a project saw in the mid 40cc range. It needs to have a chainbrake, antivibe, and be under $50 shipped. I'm thinking something along the lines of a Dolmar 110 or Jonsered 510, preferably something that uses a husky mount bar pattern. Preference towards a clean cylinder and complete saw. Let me know what you got, the cheaper the better. Thanks!

Do you want 10 new chains also

Don't need chains, don't even need a bar on it either as long as it uses husky style. And yes, I will entertain saws at the $30 price range. By all means, let me know if I'm being unreasonable on what I'm asking for. I'm just looking for a little project that needs some work.

Don't know if I need to change the title prefix at all, but the thread is closed now as I was able to acquire a Dolmar 420. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back