Only on craigslist...!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thombat4

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Don't know what to say about this one...:confused:! It's gotta be kinda tough gettin' liquified wood to burn:bang:

FIREWOOD - $100 (CLEVELAND)
Date: 2011-05-22, 4:19PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Taking Maple Tree down west side of Cleveland 8 QUARTS of wood available take all or 100.00 a truck load Call 216 906-0218
for further info Available 06/02/11

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Never ceases to amaze me how some folks think you should pay to help clean up their mess.Guy here in town has a large pecan tree that went over in the tornado that went through town.I stopped and asked him if he wanted it gone, and he told me $500.I told him "no, i was volunteering my time, no charge" and he said, "nope, I meant I want $500 for you to take the tree."

Tree is still laying there, four weeks after the storm......

Hummm... all the wood you can fit in a 2 gallon bucket for $100. Sounds like the price of wood around there has spiked recently. I am betting he doesn't get too many takers on that one. :)

Don't know what to say about this one...:confused:! It's gotta be kinda tough gettin' liquified wood to burn:bang:

FIREWOOD - $100 (CLEVELAND)
Date: 2011-05-22, 4:19PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Taking Maple Tree down west side of Cleveland 8 QUARTS of wood available take all or 100.00 a truck load Call 216 906-0218
for further info Available 06/02/11

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I can probably hook you up with some red oak if you want to drive to Bay Village?

Not mine, but I cut a bunch there. Huge tree but it's too far for me to keep driving up there with the price of diesel and I live a good ways down south of there.

PM me if you are interested.

Never ceases to amaze me how some folks think you should pay to help clean up their mess.Guy here in town has a large pecan tree that went over in the tornado that went through town.I stopped and asked him if he wanted it gone, and he told me $500.I told him "no, i was volunteering my time, no charge" and he said, "nope, I meant I want $500 for you to take the tree."

will be funny when the town makes him get rid of it. i'd get my friends at city hall to let me know when he's notified. then i'd go make him an offer of $500 to take his tree away. greedy people like that deserve to pay.

I can probably hook you up with some red oak if you want to drive to Bay Village?

Not mine, but I cut a bunch there. Huge tree but it's too far for me to keep driving up there with the price of diesel and I live a good ways down south of there.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking out Encore...I don't travel very far for wood nowadays anymore. If it's not within 5 miles or so of Cleveland Heights I let somebody else have it.:msp_wink:

Good thing you didn't cut it up for somebody else to come along and take it.

Back