splitter on Milwaukee WI craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIESELBOB

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
milwaukee craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
wood splitter - $775 (Milwaukee)

Date: 2011-09-16, 11:21PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

New Used Wood Splitter -- Earthquake 22 Ton 6.5 HP Viper wood splitter for sale. This is a solid piece of equipment for a great price. The structure, durability, quality and engine is superior to that of what is for sale in a similar price range new at the store. This machine is ready to go with all fluids and fully maintained --All you have to do is show up with a trailer. I purchased this about a year ago and split enough wood to heat my house for one winter, then moved to AZ. Now it is for sale! You could make your money back easily with 1 weekend of work and craigslist by selling your split fire wood. I cranked out a full cord of maple wood and stacked it by myself with this machine in one day--it is capable of much more with help. Don't hesitate to ask questions, its a great price for a 6.5HP engine 22ton splitting force for $775.00. I have all maintenance manuals on hand.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2602854041

milwaukee craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
wood splitter - $775 (Milwaukee)

Date: 2011-09-16, 11:21PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

New Used Wood Splitter -- Earthquake 22 Ton 6.5 HP Viper wood splitter for sale. This is a solid piece of equipment for a great price. The structure, durability, quality and engine is superior to that of what is for sale in a similar price range new at the store. This machine is ready to go with all fluids and fully maintained --All you have to do is show up with a trailer. I purchased this about a year ago and split enough wood to heat my house for one winter, then moved to AZ. Now it is for sale! You could make your money back easily with 1 weekend of work and craigslist by selling your split fire wood. I cranked out a full cord of maple wood and stacked it by myself with this machine in one day--it is capable of much more with help. Don't hesitate to ask questions, its a great price for a 6.5HP engine 22ton splitting force for $775.00. I have all maintenance manuals on hand.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2602854041

Yowza. A whole cord in only a day? :msp_thumbsup:

Back