Ooooohhh, tempting! Talk me out of it...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodshed

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
3k63p33l4ZZZZZZZZZ97f93c6ff85336514bf.jpg

WILD THING!!!

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/tls/1270918332.html

Chainsaw - $100 (Fort Wayne)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-15, 9:23AM EDT

Poulan WildThing 18"bar w/extra chain, two cycle oil and case $100.00 o.b.o.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I could buy it to throw in the back of my truck, I could buy it and port/polish/muffler mod it and run the snot out of it, buy it to try and blow up, or just buy it for the novelty alone. Whatcha' think, a AS must have or am I just suffering from CAD and Craigslist addiction?

Scott

Last edited:
Isn't $100 a little too much for a Wildthingy, even in minty condition with extras? Bad economy nowadays you know.

Scott

Beat them down to $60, buy it, give it a name and the romance begins. I would augment it, abuse it, and cast it away when old and worn out. Then look for another.

I just bought a NEW one of those 2 months ago for 80 and sold it a week or two later for 75

Wasnt impressed. LOL.

CAD got yah bad. LOL.

Moving on. Just found a unused Husqvarna 350 for $200, perfect pickup truck saw and It matches my others, don't want to clash, I'm quite the fashionista ya know. The 350 could be a parts donor down the road for my 346XP too.

Scott

Latest posts

Back