Oooops... should have move the truck 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a guy who doesn't deserve a Jonsereds, good thing the truck was only a Chevy. :D

Since it wouldnt haul the wood Guess they figured they would put it out of its misery. :D

They were trying to be safe from the tree that was assured was going to fall the opposite way.:blob2:

WHAT is he doing astraddle that piece of wood? Most strange! Considering the big Jonsereds to you suppose this is the clean-up crew,not the faller? Then again there remains the positioning of that piece of wood. Must be one of those Pacific Northwest things. :blush:

PNWet things?????........

........well, the sun don't shine all that much, but that dont mean we stick "it" there......

Plus our trees arent so puny........

yeppers......

....and lots 'o shakin' when she landed, I'd reckon.

Well, I've worked on some purty large trees lately, but they were all as toothpix compared to that cedar.

Rules,chopping wood

I love the picture. Last week I got a call from a guy I had cut trees down for last year. I had recommended he cut one limb off the silver maple that was planted behind his house in 1947, it over hung his kitchen. Good thing he had his van parked behind the house, it saved the kitchen and the roof. Flattened the van as the van caught the limb and bounced it twice saving the roof of the house. Had the van not been there to catch the limb and balance it away from the house he would not have a roof over the kitchen. Hit the van just square in the support above the windshield twice.
Do you think the homeowners or auto insurance will cover that? The van is a total loss.I told him it was a little late to call me but check the insurance companies out. All I could do was cut the mess up for firewood. I'll send him this picture.

Back