• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold or trade 32" stihl ES B&C Brand new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wap13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got a 661 a few weeks ago and it came with a 32" .375 .050 bar and chain, 33RS I think but can double check, at 105 DL. I have no use for this as I run .063, neither bar or chain have ever been used and was only mounted up. As soon as I got the saw home I took it off and has been sitting in my shop ever since.

I know the add says for sale but now that I think about it I am open to trades. Specifically this same set up but in .063. Or I have been considering giving .404 a try. Or I could be persuaded to trade for an ES/sugi/tsumura light in 24-32" or I'm open to any other trades you want to offer. I'd like $150? for it. They seem to be quite proud of them on Ebay so that seems fair to me but if I'm high dont be afraid to make an offer. I am planning on buying the maxflow whenever I decide to take the time to do it but if you have one of those to trade I'd take that as long as I havent ordered one by then.

I'll work with you on shipping as best I can. I am in Ga so I cant ship it across the country for free but maybe we can split shipping or something like that.

Thank for looking

Attachments

• P6240385.JPG
    P6240385.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
With an adapter it should but you should verify for yourself as I am not familiar with a 575. This is a large mount stihl bar for 440/461/660/661, etc

Not sure if too late but I have a Tsumura Lite 36” 3/8’s .063 I believe.. brand new.

I’d rather run 3/8’s .050 with the rest of my b&cs

Edit: I just got a couple Max Flows but they’re going on my 044’s, 066’s & 661’s.. my mistake I ended up with 2 046 MF kits instead of 044 but doubt it will help ya

Latest posts

Back