• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Or trade, Homelite project/parts saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I could stand to see these disappear from here.

The C52 is complete but it has the pto side of the crank broken off. It was running and has a good P/C far as I know.

The 410 is in good shape but is scored pretty good.

The 330 is missing the recoil and sprocket but the P/C is mint.

I will trade for old Poulans and Partners etc, or will ship for shipping cost but it will cost you a case of beer for me to get me to box them up. A Miller High Life 30 pack is less then $20, just sayin..

I might be persuaded to pull parts off of them to save shipping if its worth my while to do so.

100_9780 (Custom).JPG 100_9781 (Custom).JPG 100_9782 (Custom).JPG 100_9783 (Custom).JPG 100_9784 (Custom).JPG 100_9785 (Custom).JPG

In the spirit of the holidays, I'll send a good C5/51/52 crankshaft to whomever gets Mark's C52, for the cost of shipping it to them.

Thats great but there is something different about the C5 crankshaft compared to the C52. I don't remember exactly what it was but it was the PTO side that was different. I remember I was going to swap the sprocket or something around to a C5 that I had here and nothing would fit.

Latest posts

Back