• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Oregon 72LGX072 20" 3/8 .050 72DL Chisel Chain $13 each

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in a few of these loops.

Do you have any 24” loops that are skip tooth?

Thanks

Interested in a few of these loops.

Do you have any 24” loops that are skip tooth?

Thanks
I have some skip. I listed what I have on one of these listings. They are not a bargain. I'm on my phone or I'd find them for you.

I looked online and they show a small flat rate box rate but I don't see a way to order the boxes. The only FPO box available online is the large flat rate, (to order the box). I will look at the post office this afternoon and see if I can use the normal small flat rate box. Some articles I read state it can take 2-3 weeks for priority and 8 weeks for 1st class.
USPS MILITARY.PNG

I need two of the LGX for 20" homelite bars, do you have any homelite bars left?
I'm a bit confused. What Homelite bars did I have advertised? What model of Homelite saw and what length of bar do you need? I have plenty of chains left if that's what you mean. Do you know how many drive links you need for the 20" homelite bar?

I thought you had some other brand bars, maybe oregon, that fit Homelite. I'm using 70 dl. Thats okay, I just need the chains now.
EDIT: Never mind, the guy doesn't want the bars or chains, I'm selling both saws Power Head only

72LGX070 are $13 each and flat rate $6.90 shipping, paypal as friend.

Here's the bars I could find:
Oregon 3/8 Pitch .050 Gauge 60DL 16" Chainsaw Bar Fits Homelite SXL AO XL-12 $25
Sabre B-1 3/8 Pitch .050 Gauge 48DL 12" Chainsaw Bar Fits Homelite XL XL2 Super2 $20
Oregon 3/8 Pitch .050 Gauge 59DL 16" Chainsaw Bar Fits Homelite XL XL2 Super2 $20
Oregon 3/8 Pitch .050 Gauge 48DL 12" Chainsaw Bar Fits Homelite XL XL2 Super2 $15

Back