Oregon bar 240XXXA095, what mount?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A095 and k095 bars are almost always interchangeable there’s usually a difference in link count between them.

The 095 is the small husky mount. Dolmar uses it likely others 6100 or obselete 6800 being the largest. Husky would be the 555 and down in USA current models. The A means the tail taper continues farther than the K tail. Generally I would expect a 24" called length to have the K tail. Third digit means 0.050 gauge. Things can get kind of sloppy in the a vs k.

nk.bar.tasils.edited.jpg

there is another digit perhapa z for an uncommon link count if I recall correctly.

The 095 is the small husky mount. Dolmar uses it likely others 6100 or obselete 6800 being the largest. Husky would be the 555 and down in USA current models. The A means the tail taper continues farther than the K tail. Generally I would expect a 24" called length to have the K tail. Third digit means 0.050 gauge. Things can get kind of sloppy in the a vs k.

View attachment 999002

there is another digit perhapa z for an uncommon link count if I recall correctly.
You KNOW your Bars, do they ALL CLOSE at the same time where you are? They do here because we only have one. I really appreciate your explanation IT HELPs me understand more. Thanks

Latest posts

Back