• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Oregon small spline rims for Stihl mini spline rims

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lignator

Swamp Yankee
Reaction score
Well.....I thought that Oregon small spline and Stihl small spline were the same....guess what, they aren't!

So I am now the new proud owner of the following rims with no saw to put them on:
-SM7 .325 x 8 tooth (new in bag)
-SM7 .375 x 7 tooth (new in bag)

I am looking for the same rim configurations but with the Stihl mini spline in the center. Would like to trade if possible, even swap, I will pay shipping to you, you pay shipping to me. If you need a picture I can get one posted.

If that doesn't work for you and you have a few spare Stihl mini spline rims around shoot me a PM.

Thank!

Well.....I thought that Oregon small spline and Stihl small spline were the same....guess what, they aren't!

So I am now the new proud owner of the following rims with no saw to put them on:
-SM7 .325 x 8 tooth (new in bag)
-SM7 .375 x 7 tooth (new in bag)

I am looking for the same rim configurations but with the Stihl mini spline in the center. Would like to trade if possible, even swap, I will pay shipping to you, you pay shipping to me. If you need a picture I can get one posted.

If that doesn't work for you and you have a few spare Stihl mini spline rims around shoot me a PM.

Thank!
What saws do you have and what will the rims fit?

I got bit by that same thing . They are close but no workie . If you don't get a trade I'll buy the ones you got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5005c94f715956c44db00d1622c0191d.jpg
38204ac392eae15e392dee509b56f0c7.jpg
the stihl mini is the smallest .
dbc0dd5584fdd049c11ca22c963b6c83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back