OREGON's PRO 91 Sawchain BAR

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagetown

Farmer and a STIHL
Reaction score
My two small Poulan limbing saws, ( a 2075 Pioneer Plus, and 3416 PRO ) , got fitted with new bars. Shopped around the farmstores and picked up one with the low kick-back nose. It matches the Poulan bars exactly. I put it on the 3416, but wanted something to give these little guys a robust chainsaw appearance.

Well; I found a bar at Bailey's Online. The 160 SPEA 041 (56 links) was just what I wanted. When the shippment arrived, a notice came with it stating that this BAR has been superseded by the 160 GPEA 041. The only difference between the SP and the GP models is that the GP has mounting holes in its Nose for a NoseGuard Mount attachment.

Here is a pic of the PRO 91 and the Low Kickback bar mounted on the saws. The PRO 91 does make for a strapping looking saw. Now to give it a go on some good Oak and Hickory.
sagetown-albums715-177297.JPG

I don't think those GM holes will cause any problems, unless you use them for what they are designed for. :msp_smile:

I'm thinking you're right-on about the holes, and no-way do I want that contraption on my saw...:D
sagetown-albums715-177480.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back