Over engineered test

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodchop

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
It took two of us to roll this 30" long by I don't know how wide white oak but we got it split. It just fit between the pusher and the wedge.

I do believe that this is about the limit for the lift and myself.

That was a easy log for you to split but it should make some nice chunks. I know of a place here where I can get dried four almost five foot logs :D .

It took two of us to roll this 30" long by I don't know how wide white oak but we got it split. It just fit between the pusher and the wedge.

How did you get that log off the lift and on the beam without turning it?,.pry bars? Or Just Brute Strength? Nice Pics,.,.E,J,

Ok

Iam awake now, you said,. you and a buddy,..Nice pics,

Wow !

Now thats what im talking about right there ! I like that lift .

Can you take some pictures of how it is hooked up underneath please ? I am trying to find a way to attach my lift to my splitter . I am running in to some problems.

Does it lift it on upor does it stay lateral to the beam ?

Splitter passed, catch table failed. :jester:

That thing should last years. Nice job.

Holy balls, now thats a chunk of firewood. I would have cut it into two 15" chunks to make it a bit more manageable, but thats just me.

Now thats what im talking about right there ! I like that lift .

Can you take some pictures of how it is hooked up underneath please ? I am trying to find a way to attach my lift to my splitter . I am running in to some problems.

Does it lift it on upor does it stay lateral to the beam ?

It lifts up and has pressure down. Valve is hooked up in series with the split cylinder valve.

thank you

Wood chop Thank you for taking the pics of your lift for me . I have a project I have been working on and just needed some else to go by .

Latest posts

Back