• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Partner 5000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric howes

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Runs well, a little dirty but runs good. 155 psi on the compression. 200 dollars plus shipping or may consider a trade. Let me know what you got

Attachments

• 20180210_090454.jpg
    20180210_090454.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
200!? I picked up a 500 off ebay for under $100. Just saw a S65 sell for $62.

So what, the saw listed here is a closed port 5000 not a 500. If you don't like the price you should just move along, no one cares to hear this bull crap.
Thank you, some people just don't understand.
200!? I picked up a 500 off ebay for under $100. Just saw a S65 sell for $62.
If you don't like it please move along. I don't go to your posts and bash your stuff

One of my dream saws right here. If I had the room it’d be mine. GLWS
Thank you, seems like a good little saw with lots of power for a 49cc saw. Can I ask why you like them so much? I'm not even sure I want to sell it. Only reason I want to sell it is because I already have a couple smaller saws. I really want a 357/359 husqvarna. I would trade this plus some cash towards one

It is actually a strong little saw. I guess back when these saws came out they where ahead of there time. Other saw company stopped what they were doing and started on new designs to come out with something that would compare to this. Just it is the same thing a jonsered 490. The jonsered looks sharp, if it was one of those is keep it

I have a wickedly ported J2051. There is video of me running it against a P5000+ from the same builder.

My 2051 is my #1 Go-To.

I've seen the piston and cylinders sell for $200. Used to be the 3 cube top end for racing

The exhaust bolt are rounded off so I couldn't get the muffler off. But I dis have the carb and intake off and it looked very good. Also look down plug hole and looks clean. But no sorry I don't have any pictures. If you interest I can try to get the muffler off and get some though

Back