• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Partner R-20 20"BC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel D'Angelo

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi all, If you haven't noticed I have a few saws for sale right now. Scored 5 of them from this guy in MA who has over 300 saws he got in an estate sale. I will post his contact info in another thread here. Anyways, this is the pick of the litter. This saw really feels tight. smooth revving. I was very impressed. 150 psi. 65cc. Asking $165 plus shipping from 06040. Thanks...Joel 860-327-3999

Attachments

• partner1.jpg
    partner1.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 49
  • partner2.jpg
    partner2.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 45
Hi all, If you haven't noticed I have a few saws for sale right now. Scored 5 of them from this guy in MA who has over 300 saws he got in an estate sale. I will post his contact info in another thread here. Anyways, this is the pick of the litter. This saw really feels tight. smooth revving. I was very impressed. 150 psi. 65cc. Asking $165 plus shipping from 06040. Thanks...Joel 860-327-3999
I guess I will take $150 if somebody wants it. It really is a nice saw.

Latest posts

Back