• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy parts for a makita RBC 2500 brush cutter.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are those photos of what I need. I need the tube and drive shaft from the motor down or a hole thing I would be interested in buying. thanks for all the help.

The part numbers for what you need are:
621-10-26000 pipe
619-15-00401 shaft

You might try calling Makita first to see if they still have them in stock.
Dolmar might be a source too, they can also look up the part numbers and stock through their dealer network if needed.

I looked them up online not available anymore. that's why I was seeing if anyone had a used one that they wanted to sell. you can still get some parts but the tube no one has and if they did its 300.00 dollars the solid drive shaft is like 20.00 but no one has it and don't know when they could get it.

Try ereplacementparts.com they have the IPL for the rbc2510.same tube number as above but a different shaft number.
Also I think your trimmer if made by robin in Japan.

Looked it up for you part #s changed to
324893-4 shaft
140996-4 pipe

Both are still available

Correction
Pipe is NOT available

You can try to use
140431-2 (same length, but might need need to modify it to fit the yoke handle)

The part numbers for what you need are:
621-10-26000 pipe
619-15-00401 shaft

You might try calling Makita first to see if they still have them in stock.
Dolmar might be a source too, they can also look up the part numbers and stock through their dealer network if needed.

If those numbers are the correct parts for what you need they are both still available. looked up the clamp for the handle bars. it isn't available but tubes are probably the same diameter as the newer trimmers.

thanks every one for all the help. i think im just going to buy a new one. for what it will cost i can buy a new one i posted on here first to see if someone might of had a used one with a bad motor they might of wanted to sell.

Latest posts

Back