• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Parts Husqvarna Rancher 55

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFEngineering

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For sale: Parts Rancher 55.

FOR PARTS ONLY, or unless you really want a project saw.

The Bad:
From what I can see it looks like the main crank bearing blew sending bearing cage parts into the case, one of the pieces got kicked around and found it's self on top of the piston where it got beat into the piston head. I looked at fixing it, but the cost of a new piston, cylinder, crank bearing and gasket kit were almost as much as another used saw.

The Good:
Aside from the afore mentioned problems the rest of the saw is in decent shape. Sure it could use a bath, but the plastic is in good shape, both tanks are intact with good caps. Saw comes with everything pictured.

Asking $60.00 or best reasonable offer. + Shipping via USPS (calculated based on buyers location)

Attachments

• PB150907.JPG
    PB150907.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 70
  • PB150908.JPG
    PB150908.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 79
  • PB150909.JPG
    PB150909.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 76
  • PB150910.JPG
    PB150910.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 67
I meant to put $50 + shipping.but if you must have $60 I'll take it I have a 51 I need to get going.

Sorry everyone I though I was going to get a notification on my phone if there was any activity but didn't. I recieved 3 PM's and to be fair I'm waiting to hear back from the first offer. Jughead, your on deck. I'll let everyone know ASAP.

Latest posts

Back