PDA's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well about 3 weeks ago after My Sister
Saw my Day planner Which looks like a
Bomb went off in it Suggested i get a Personal digital assistant. My sister being the PDA Queen thoroughly researching
all the models available I took her advice and purchased one. After a few days of tinkering it has become a quiet time saving tool.It connects to my PC It will sychronize everything in microsoft Outlook Calender,Contacts,Notes,To do lists ect Whether i add them thru the PC or the PDA all info is shared.I used to Go to mapquest and print out a paper map
to my estimate ect They were difficult to keep up with. Not anymore I just download them straight to the PDA . Great tool ! anyone who forgets to make calls or forgets To do lists should invest in one. Even if its turned off when a reminder comes up it turns itself on and Sounds an anoying alarm!!

I can't keep track of a paper notebook much less a $400 ee-lec-tronic thingy.

Give me a stack of paper anytime when it comes to bids and notes.

I've tried aranging bid sheets on the computer, but I cannot shuffle them like I want to with the stack of paper. Site maps never work out....

I know couple of people who love their PDA's. I think Sean Geer has one.

Latest posts

Back