Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this works with my schedule. I only live an hour away. It would be great to meet some of you guys and maybe maybe run a husky so I know what I'm not missing out on. Consider the pot stirred.:buttkick:
hey u lan-casster boys have a sense of humor. i thought the same about the husky but i didn't want to get my hands dirty. OUCH!!!

Your worried about snow because you live "up the mountain"
Wise Wood
Living in Cressoon, you cant worry about snow. If that was the case id be a mess from Oct thru March. I will however be annoyed if its still here for trout season.

Living in Cressoon, you cant worry about snow. If that was the case id be a mess from Oct thru March. I will however be annoyed if its still here for trout season.
You've got saws... Just cut yourself a nice line right down the creek and have at it. ;)

wow,
looks like this thing is gettin alot more attention...
were gonna do it...
i'm thinkin late april, but like i said before ,i don't wanna interfere with the va. gtg if there's gonna be one ?? gotta make some calls...
those old 2 man saws the guys had at ernies lat year were really cool to see run......gives a guy real perspective about how things used to be..

I can't imagine living anywhere else. Late April sounds like a good time.

Hi there, long time no hear haha. I wanna see this happen as bad as everyone else and I figure once a date is set putting it in the title will be helpful for everyone.
Only weekend that is bad for me is the weekend after Easter.
Had plans for that weekend for months.

Hope things line up. Would like to meet some of these folks.

a date ??
a date you say ??
i'd say april 26th (sorry 041s) or may 3rd.........could even do easter weekend saturday if ya'll want.....(i'll hide eggs for all of you)
weather won't be an issue.......i got plenty of inside room for guys and saws right next to what will be the sawing area..... i gotta bunch of tables so yer stuff ain't sittin on the ground/floor..

the biggest thing you need for a gtg is wood and space......right now i only have one of them for sure, the other should'nt be too hard to arrange...given the timeframe...
food is easy, i gotta big ass grill/cooker for burgers,dawgs,steaks, ect..,,someone mentioned bringing pulled pork, that would be a good start also ..
can set up some tables for a for sale/trade area...

May 3rd would work for me. I have some old and new iron I could bring. Dust off the 1130G and give it a good sharpening too.
Also could bring a pot with some kind of dead animal, cooked of course.........................That's if us Virginia boys are invited.

Latest posts

Back