Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na. I go to ones in NY and Ohio. Lol.
I was just at Chestnuts and picked up a Bisley. Had Sambar stocks. **** is a good guy at the Stihl shop.
ha, were you trying to say a name most common with richard and it got filtered ?? village square ?? **** is a good guy..
i was gonna take one of my 880"s w/59" bar out there to add to his stihl display for a conversation piece....i stuck it on my fireplace mantle for now..looks cool as hell btw..
woodchipper, i'm in marysville, 10 minutes from you...

ha, were you trying to say a name most common with richard and it got filtered ?? village square ?? **** is a good guy..
i was gonna take one of my 880"s w/59" bar out there to add to his stihl display for a conversation piece....i stuck it on my fireplace mantle for now..looks cool as hell btw..
woodchipper, i'm in marysville, 10 minutes from you...
I forgot that. Richard it is.
I remember that picture.
Ever use all that bar. I have to go to the Gulf Coast to use long bars.

I forgot that. Richard it is.
I remember that picture.
Ever use all that bar. I have to go to the Gulf Coast to use long bars.
naw, that bar will prolly never see wood, i have a 41" es that lives on my masterminded 880, that i've only used a few times, and have a pair of hard nose 59" stihl bars that ain't as pretty as the one on the mantle..
are you on top of the hill in b-mansdale, right in front/beside jeffs body shop ??
i see tree stuff and firewood there...

naw, that bar will prolly never see wood, i have a 41" es that lives on my masterminded 880, that i've only used a few times, and have a pair of hard nose 59" stihl bars that ain't as pretty as the one on the mantle..
are you on top of the hill in b-mansdale, right in front/beside jeffs body shop ??
i see tree stuff and firewood there...
I'm in Carlisle.

What?! And you haven't told me about it and sent pics?!:)
I'll send pics in a bit. Mongo sorry......
Yeah the Sambar stag grips are nice. May sell them. No longer imported from India till the herds come back. It's a set of Ajax.

Bisley parts go on the 357 Maximum. It was a 32 H&R magnum SingleSix with adjustable sights. Usually they are drift rear sights.
Got it when a bunch of stuff was going on with the Parental Units. Getting them in the retirement home. Dad is 98 day after tomorrow.

I promise to keep ya up to date from now on. Lol

Cambria county, im eager to go to one this year myself.

Anyone in pa local to me or on the way to a gtg let me know. My suburban seats 8 or 2 with lots of rooms for saws.

Back