Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's 8' or less long it could be rolled up the ramps on a beavertail deckover trailer but it will take a good winch or a tractor with FEL.
it's just a shade under 8' gary.i have a deck over but wire mesh ramps.the ramps are rated 6k but don't think this thing will roll with the one end being so wide. thinking my dump trailer and trying to get one end up and back under it.i'm guessing this thing to be 2-3 k.it is semi green.

What time are we looking at for this?
i was thinking somewhere around 11:00 am, run saws for a few hours, grab a bite to eat, fire em up again..
that way guys that are traveling a few hours don't have to leave home at 5 am.
what say the masses ??
also, i'm thinking of just handling the food myself, that way we know it's covered, and guys don't have to lug around extra stuff that might get spilled along the way..
again, what say the masses ??

sounds good here SG. also anyone coming from long distance and wants to get in the area friday we have a nice new camper that will sleep 4-5.pm me your reservations. FS.
Sounds OK to me too. What camper did you get? We do quite a bit of RV travel.

Showrguy is there anything you would need anyone to bring?

i was thinking somewhere around 11:00 am, run saws for a few hours, grab a bite to eat, fire em up again..
that way guys that are traveling a few hours don't have to leave home at 5 am.
what say the masses ??
also, i'm thinking of just handling the food myself, that way we know it's covered, and guys don't have to lug around extra stuff that might get spilled along the way..
again, what say the masses ??

Sounds good to me, maybe ill come a little early to help set up, since I like maybe 10 or so minutes away.

Would you like me to update the food on the first post?

Sounds good to me, maybe ill come a little early to help set up, since I like maybe 10 or so minutes away.

Would you like me to update the food on the first post?
yea, you could do that.....
i'm gonna make my world famous garlic, butter, jerk pork butts, cooked 6-8 hrs in my outside cooker-oven.......hardwood charcoal and hickory...mmmmmm
if you wanna add the address, it is
70 deerpath
marysville, pa. 17053
if anyone has any questions my home office # is 717 957-3068
thanks, chuck

Gary it's a 27' greywolf. actually its a year old but we only used 2 times last year to go to the Nascar races in Dover.
you gotta go to a cup race in richmond.............you'll never go back to dover again..

hey steve, is there any word on that monster log ?? have'nt heard anything about it lately..

you gotta go to a cup race in richmond.............you'll never go back to dover again..

hey steve, is there any word on that monster log ?? have'nt heard anything about it lately..
ground has to dry out a little more Chuck.gonna try and work on it next week.

we just go to dover 'cause it's close. don't get much "off' time with the farm market in the summer. we camp at the delaware state fairgrounds.

What's the entry fee? You should figure up costs so you make sure you're covered right off. We want a happy host that isn't going to go broke buying us all food. Pork butts are expensive. We all bringing drinks and chips?

For those of us that are less apt to pay attention, can we put final details on page one?

You guys rock to getting this set up.

Sent from my Z665C using Tapatalk

What's the entry fee? You should figure up costs so you make sure you're covered right off. We want a happy host that isn't going to go broke buying us all food. Pork butts are expensive. We all bringing drinks and chips?

For those of us that are less apt to pay attention, can we put final details on page one?

You guys rock to getting this set up.

Sent from my Z665C using Tapatalk
no entry fee.
might just have a donation can at the end of the food table...
pork butts ain't that expensive, will have rolls, cheese, bbq sauce for sammiches, (this stuff is awesome all by itself too) prolly do some tater salad, mac. salad, and some other goodies too..
i'm not worried about spending a couple of bucks, last year was my last "end-o-summer bash" 10 years was enough........this ain't nothin compared to that..
bring yer own drinks is a good idea, i'll have a bunch of stuff here as normal, nate 661 is bringing some big coolers with liquids.....chips and pretzels are good too for snackies..
i just hope we have a solid turnout, and everyone has a good time..
we'll be cutting right outside my garage, i have a pair of 18' garage doors so even if it's a little damp the saws/gear/people will be dry...i'll have 10-3x8 tables for saw stuff to sit on, and stuff..

Latest posts

Back