Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This GTG was the sole reason I joined AS. I met some really nice and knowledgeable people and I'm going to "hang around" now. The hosts were fantastic people with a tremendous place for a party. a special thanks to Woodchipper for being the driving force to get this started.

Thanks for coming!
This GTG was the sole reason I joined AS. I met some really nice and knowledgeable people and I'm going to "hang around" now. The hosts were fantastic people with a tremendous place for a party. a special thanks to Woodchipper for being the driving force to get this started.

wish you were closer buddy................you woulda had a nice time here...
there were saws from many different builders,,,,,,,, there was no builder wars/trash talk stuff going on..

don't tell anyone,,,,,,,,,, but dozerdan even left here with a ms461 to operate on..............he even admitted, that he REALLY likes that saw.....

Haha yeah he told me I have the wrong color saws but did tell ne he likes the 461.

I had a great time. Showrguy, your hospitality was amazing, thank you for hosting. The guys that I met and talked to were great. Being able to run so many different saws at one time was so much fun. I sure hope that this first annual turns into a second annual.

I am a Stihl guy at heart, but that Mastermind 562 was impressive. It was a joy to run. I believe that it was Skippy's.

There's just no way to keep enough wood here to make all the videos I'd like to make.

Then you also must consider that AS has turned into a site full of newbies intent of telling us that every thing posted is being done wrong.

Sorta takes the fun out of the place.....know what I mean?

There's just no way to keep enough wood here to make all the videos I'd like to make.

Then you also must consider that AS has turned into a site full of newbies intent of telling us that every thing posted is being done wrong.

you mean like, all the nails you used in your new shop, rusted out, and it fall dawn go boom !!!

It's people like you, and everyone in this thread, that keep me returning to AS. I appreciate anything you have to offer and without people like you this would be a pretty boring place to visit. I know i dont have much to offer here (newbie) so i usually just lurk in the background and try to learn as much as i can.

I'd like to get some of his pictures full res. Let me know how to get in touch with him please. The website doesn't seem to have contact info. I only found a partial email address. Lots of pictures of the boy in there :). The one looking through the window is really cool. I appreciate his work!

And most internet boards that I'm a part of do have image limits. Probably what happened.
he's gonna add em to his site.
he wanted to get em to me as soon as possible, so i could share..
i talked to him last night to let him know how well his pictures were liked and appreciate..//.........he said he had his shutter speed setat 1/5000ths of a second and still could'nt stop the chain in the pictures..

Good morning chuck, I want to thank you again for the great time saturday. Maybe i'll see you this weekend, if you are around Sunday i will stop up on the 4 wheeler.

Ahh the wonders of the interets. Very much enjoy reading and absorbing the knowledge you bring to this board Randy.

Thank you.

Back