Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got the place for it.
i usually buy a log truck load of mostly oak a year for firewood.
have backhoe with tongs to move/place logs.....could probably get a buddies track hoe with thumb also...
cookies would have to be 16-20" though.. i would'nt wanna handle 8-9 cords of 1/2" fire wood "logs"
would be nice to have some BIG chunks of pine like was at the VA gtg last april, for the big saw and long bars and short cookies..

Thought I would bump this post up to the top so people can see what we are working with.

After the gtg you'd be left with a lot of rounds that would just need split.

What's the diameter of the oak you get?

depends how early or late in the spring for me.busy time getting ready to plant produce for the farm market. i would try and make time though just to meet you "sawheads":laugh:

depends how early or late in the spring for me.busy time getting ready to plant produce for the farm market. i would try and make time though just to meet you "sawheads":laugh:

I work on a 600 head dairy farm and I already asked boss man if I could get a day off and he said sure. If you are the only one working, it would be hard to come. Hope you can make it.

How about March 15th Somewhere?

I work on a 600 head dairy farm and I already asked boss man if I could get a day off and he said sure. If you are the only one working, it would be hard to come. Hope you can make it.
i like march. woodchipper,yea i'm a 1 man band here. i'll ask myself if i can get the day off.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back