Pensacola checking in!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GearHeadMike

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Good morning! Ive been a long time lurker on this site and gained a lot of valuable information over the years. I've recently begun slowly collecting saws in need of repair and fixing them up, with the promise to my girlfriend that i will sell some to further fund my new hobby....we shall see. My latest project is a Husky 359 with a blown top end that i picked up for $30. Anyways, just wanted to say hey and looking forward to becoming a part of the community.

Mike

Good morning! Ive been a long time lurker on this site and gained a lot of valuable information over the years. I've recently begun slowly collecting saws in need of repair and fixing them up, with the promise to my girlfriend that i will sell some to further fund my new hobby....we shall see. My latest project is a Husky 359 with a blown top end that i picked up for $30. Anyways, just wanted to say hey and looking forward to becoming a part of the community.

Mike

$30 for a Husky? :oops:

You got taken, my friend. You should see if you can get a refund and get yourself a proper Stihl.

Mike
Lived in P-Cola for 11 years.

Nine Mile Rd & East Hill areas

Welcome to AS

Latest posts

Back