Picked up another 54cc of green beauty !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl-Pioneer

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I was cruising the bay the other day and this saw came up newly listed as a BIN. I just had to hit the button. I just love this series (3450,3750,PP330,PP380) for some reason. This thing is pristine with only a scratch on the bottom from idling around. I believe it only has maybe 5 or 6 tanks through it. The muffler isn't even rusty. It came as it is, I didn't even clean it. There was a 20" practically new b&c with it. I got under $140 total in it. I see people pay twice that for a MS290 in worse shape and I would actually rather have this saw. The decals aren't even faded.:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Check your serial # on the saw. If it ends up with a -3 you lucked out and got a Type 3 with 61cc's. That also means you have a Gilardoni P&C. That's what happened to me.

Bob

Check your serial # on the saw. If it ends up with a -3 you lucked out and got a Type 3 with 61cc's. That also means you have a Gilardoni P&C. That's what happened to me.

Bob

She's a type 4 built in 2002. Don't worry I got another 60cc PP380 do in any day and another 380 in the works both in really nice shape.

I have a couple 60cc p&c to change them over if I elect to. One of my PP330 I changed over already. I still have a couple stock PP330 too!!

She's a type 4 built in 2002. Don't worry I got another 60cc PP380 do in any day and another 380 in the works both in really nice shape.

I have a couple 60cc p&c to change them over if I elect to. One of my PP330 I changed over already. I still have a couple stock PP330 too!!

Looks like you have things in control. Super control!
Bob

I think thats the first time I've ever seen the top cover off one of those saws. The filter and air box look to be a big improvemant over the old style PP305/335. Not that the old set up was needed improved upon. You done good on that deal, and don't let the word out to the 455 Rancher crowd either. They'll be buying up all those junky old Craftsman 3.3's

Don't worry I got another 60cc PP380 do in any day and another 380 in the works both in really nice shape.

Well one of them came in today. Here it is. It is in pretty nice shape. It is a yr 2000. This one is a later model it has the black tank/handle assy. I believe the bar is original. The other one I have has a yellow tank/handle assy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back