Picture Of My New Firewood Operation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADAMH

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So I am fully up and running now, and getting ready for this season. Should have close to 60 cords by August ready to sell.

using my chomper 14, works great so far...

picture attached

http://www.turbo240sx.ca/WOOD PILE.JPG

nope..its manual...this one has the 18 v twin honda engine...(slower cycle time)

so far after doing about 15 cords I can average 1 cord every 1:50 mins...(real honest cord using real world wood and working at good pace)

its easy to use, and cuts through anything that can be fed into it (max 14" dia)

so far its been great..and made sense to me vs the other processors...I should have gotten the larger engine to cut cycle time down..

Adam, where abouts in Ontario are you located?

Good luck with the business.

Don't worry about getting the smaller engine, you can always upgrade.

Best of Luck

Craig

Looks great.
To get the image to show up in your post, edit it and put the image address(url) in between these tags.

img]imageaddress[/img] add [ to the front of the tag(in front of i), had to remove it for the tag to show up, otherwise a red X appeared.

image address= http://www.turbo240sx.ca/WOOD PILE.JPG

:cheers:

WOOD%20PILE.JPG

Last edited:
how much

how much do you sell a cord 128.cu.ft for up there I live in s.Illonois t200/ms260.pro ms440.ms460.ms660 timberwolf.tw6.spliter I get 165.us for oak/hickory a cord 128.cu.ft.:chainsaw:

how much do you sell a cord 128.cu.ft for up there I live in s.Illonois t200/ms260.pro ms440.ms460.ms660 timberwolf.tw6.spliter I get 165.us for oak/hickory a cord 128.cu.ft.:chainsaw:

I am also curious. I sell 1/2 cords for around $80 depending on distance and sr. citizens sometimes. 1 Fella nearby sells maple with sweet gum mixed in for about 80 - 90 and shorts the load a little sometimes. I sell hickory, oak and cherry mixed. Mostly white oak.

I am up near Barrie Ontario,

A cord in this area goes for $300cdn delivered..around that

Back