Pictures... a request from me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rx7man

Cattle Rubbing Post
Reaction score
I love pictures, but I gotta ask you folks if you're uploading a big picture, to attach it to the post as a thumbnail.. not all of us have fast (or cheap) bandwidth...

Attaching it as a thumbnail makes it so the people with fast internet can see the full size image, and those of us less fortunate can still get an idea of it

Would be really appreciated here

I mean you absolutely no disrespect rotary guy... that's like asking all your friends who have high def TV's to watch in standard def because you don't have the nice TV yet.
i-m-am-sorry-meme-fun-bajiroo.jpg

I love pictures, but I gotta ask you folks if you're uploading a big picture, to attach it to the post as a thumbnail.. not all of us have fast (or cheap) bandwidth...

Attaching it as a thumbnail makes it so the people with fast internet can see the full size image, and those of us less fortunate can still get an idea of it

Would be really appreciated here

I'm with ya man, but most wont understand.

On satellite here with limited bandwidth.

All I'm asking is that you use a thumbnail for the really big ones.. 800x600 is no problem for me... it's when each picture is 5mb and there's 10 of them on a page I can't handle it.

Right beside the button to attach as a full image, there's another button to attach as thumbnail, I'm not sure how it works with tapatalk, etc.

I mean you absolutely no disrespect rotary guy... that's like asking all your friends who have high def TV's to watch in standard def because you don't have the nice TV yet.
Actually, it isn't.. it's like asking your friends to click on the HD channel and leaving a standard channel viewable by others

So are you just asking in general that people use the thumbnail option instead of the full image in the threads? Or are you asking us to post pictures in this thread? I'm confused exactly what you are asking?

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

Thing is, I/we pay for high speed access so we can view this high def content with out waiting on a click to load(for each thumbnail). So, pay for high speed fast internet, then wait to view images because of the need for multiple click throughs... see what I'm tryin' to say?

My internet is around 500k... Not sure you can get anything too much slower than that anymore? I'm allowed 20GB a month and it costs me $55. They don't even offer that plan anymore, the new smallest plan is 2MB but it's $70!

The large photos are no problem. Actually I don't like the thumbnails as when clicked they usually don't load.

The video .gif pics though, if there's a bunch they will often they crash my phone or computer.

My internet is around 500k... Not sure you can get anything too much slower than that anymore? I'm allowed 20GB a month and it costs me $55. They don't even offer that plan anymore, the new smallest plan is 2MB but it's $70!

The large photos are no problem. Actually I don't like the thumbnails as when clicked they usually don't load.

The video .gif pics though, if there's a bunch they will often they crash my phone or computer.

So, much like your chains, the video won't "self feed"?

Only internet I have available to me is through my cell phone, and it's not great... 1gb transfer/month, $5/250mb above that.. my bill is usually about $100.. I'm not being a cheap ass, because I'd much rather have a better connection for half the price, trust me!

@Marshy thumbnails for the big pictures would suit me fine

Latest posts

Back