Pictures From Our Trip to Dr. Shigo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickrosis

Manned by Boderators
Reaction score
Finally....

I finished the section of our website for our trip to the Northeast this past Spring Break where we saw Dr. Shigo, Stanley Longstaff, the National Arborist Association, NYC, Niagara Falls, Montreal, Toronto, the Adirondacks, and more.

Check it out at:
http://www.uwsp.edu/stuorg/ssa

Nickrosis

Thanks...that trip is definitely showing up on the highlight reels in <u>The Life of Nicholas Crawford</u>. I'm still in awe over the trip that your Urban Forestry Club took to the Pacific Northwest - that's something we'd like to re-create in Seattle.

Sleep? What's that? I'm not a big fan of the stuff, but I did get a fair amount of it during the thousands of miles of driving - we drove through an oil change en route.

Nickrosis

Can't get enough of Dr. Shigo! My dad and I made a trip to Dr. Shigo this past weekend for a dissection workshop that was a terrific learning experience. Tom Dunlap, Chad Brey, Tim Walsh, and Don Roppolo were there along with Don's students from Mid-State Technical College of Wisconsin Rapids and Tom's students from the University of Minnesota. All in all, nearly 20 people were there for a great day with Dr. Shigo.

Here's a private page that I made last night but since it's not up to my usual perfectionist standard, I won't be linking it to the outside world.
http://www.uwsp.edu/stuorg/ssa/ucn/private/return_to_shigo.htm Unless you have broadband, don't even try the videos. :cool: I hope every gets a chance to see Dr. Shigo sometime soon - Tim Walsh can let you know about upcoming opportunities to see him.

The trip was great, and seeing people like Tom and Tim made the trip worth far more than the cost. Thanks you guys.

Nickrosis

Latest posts

Back