Pink Stihl...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawbid

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
From the Stihl Timbersports facebook page...

Stihl Timbersports...“The biggest hit of the show seemed to be the pink STIHL chainsaw that had been prepared for Julie Atkinson, who is a recent breast cancer survivor and one of the incredible log boom runners. When this saw was presented, it brought the largest cheers of the day.”

Congradulations Julie Atkinson for defeating one of lifes most difficult challanges.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1542074&id=1437336431&ref=fbx_album

Sorry, didn't realize that...here we go! :)

attachment.php

thats sweet!
now wheres the chick they gave it to? ive seen a couple good lookin ones on those timbersport shows

now wheres the chick they gave it to? ive seen a couple good lookin ones on those timbersport shows

I did not see a picture of Julie. Besides...I though you guys were more into saws than "chicks"... :laugh: :laugh:

Different (2) strokes for different folks, but I said I wouldn't be caught, not that I wouldn't cut with it. Since I almost never cut alone, that would almost never happen. Most definately never.

My manhood would be just fine with that saw in the lineup.....

Congrats to Jenny for kickin' cancers butt.

Last edited:
Stihl could make a Killing on a limited run of pink 441s and 460's with a contribution going to the Breast Cancer foundation.

Just about everybody knows or is related to a Gal that has been through it.

It's wierd, but the color makes the saw look completely different at first glance. Not bad really.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back