Playing with fire--with pics!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hddnis

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Been cleaning up the little patch of woods at home. Raining and blowing and cold yesterday so I lit off a few more piles.

Little pile, burned real hot and fast.
P1080833.jpg

Looking up the hill, you can see one of the leaners in the back there that needs to come down, it is pulling up out of the ground.
P1080836.jpg

Half hour later and that first pile is almost done. That pile of logs is all the blowdown, snags, etc from the last year. A lot of it was laying where it fell all over where this picture shows.
P1080839.jpg

One of the first four piles I burned a few days ago. With the wet ground they don't burn in deep, a few months and you wouldn't know there was a pile burned here.
P1080841.jpg

Mr. HE:cool:

Not this time.:)

Those piles were really hot and then they were out. With the wind blowing cold through there an outdoor BBQ would not have been real fun.

I lit those piles, watched them burn down, and then went back inside the heated shop and worked on saws, sharpened chains, played with the welder, and worked on one of the mowers. Gotta be ready for spring.:rock:

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back