Please help on a couple bids

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spinner

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
View attachment 259273View attachment 259272hey fellows I got a call on a couple of trees to cut when I went to look at them this is what i found, the first tree I'm going to show you is not that big, but about 40 ft tall. It is in between power lines about 2ft from one side, phone lines on the other, along with a deck walkway. and the house behind it about 15 ft away. Please look at the pics and tell me what you would climb and cut it for. I have a price in mind, but want to see if I'm close.

Are you qualified to work around power lines? If not, I would suggest you have the lines dropped. As far as cost, too many variables. Judging from the looks of the house, I'm guessing they will go for the lowest price. In your part of the country would $500 be too much?

actually the house in this one is in alot better shape. its a 120,000 dollar house. its really nice, just didnt get it in the pic. sorry about that. on the ground around it is a flower garden and azeaila bushes. but i was figureing around 550 to 600. And I would have the power lines droped. i dont like electrcity. it bites pretty hard.

idk about miss, but in minnesota the power company will come drop that line for nothing
power lines arent bad tho, you can bring everything down on the other side of it, the phone line you can drop yourself, i usually do, if its faster then working around it ill let it down and put it back when im done
cant see how big the limbs are either, can you hang onto them and throw them or do they need to be roped?

yea they drop the lines for free here. the limbs will have to be roped down though. thanks for all your in put. i also agree i can take it down with the power intact. but i would rather be safe than sorry.

Back