Please say a prayer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently trying to figure out how to steal his 395XP that he's been trying to get me to build for several years:) I don't know what all it needs though.

I made contact with Chris' employee and then his sister, both of which I don't know at all. It's kind of awkward asking a stranger to help you "steal someone's saw, lol. His sister was all for it and was trying to help me out. Well, it looks like that won't be necessary. I started talking saws with Chris on FB Messenger, thinking I was simply distracting him from his pain. Well, he gets excited and starts talking about his 395 again. "Hey Brad, what would it take to sweet talk you into doing my 395? I'll even bring it over to you, that way you'll have it and can work on it when you want." Amazingly, Chris is already up and about and actually driving! I have no idea how this is even possible. His accident was only a little over two weeks ago! I guess you can't keep a good man down. This kind of determination will drive his recovery. I'm simply amazed.

Prayers from NY for a speedy recovery.

My first father in law climbed, he is also the one who taught me how to use a chainsaw. Used to scare the crap out of me just watching him climb!

He did warn me to always be careful with dead Ash trees, I'm not kidding! He said they will fool ya, even dangerous just trying to cut them down ... often the hinge won't hold.

Prayers sent from lower NY !!
Good on you Brad, way to go on the idea to take care of that saw while he is down !!

Good to hear he is up and moving and doing good, I can only imagine how that would be, i was just up a half dead ash only a few weeks ago. Think that might have ended my climbing, i only do it as a hobby though.

Prayers from NY for a speedy recovery.

My first father in law climbed, he is also the one who taught me how to use a chainsaw. Used to scare the crap out of me just watching him climb!

He did warn me to always be careful with dead Ash trees, I'm not kidding! He said they will fool ya, even dangerous just trying to cut them down ... often the hinge won't hold.

And the tops are now Swiss cheese because of the Emerald Ash Borer. The tops are falling all over the place around here, I would want a second anchor point of some type myself.

Prayers for you, Chris, get better soon!

Mr. HE:cool:

We just never know. Added to my prayer list.
12j.jpg
uk3.jpg

Brad, where is he from?? Just asking cause once upon a time I lived up in that neck o' the woods (kinda)
He lives in Monroe. I just saw him this evening. It's amazing how he's recovering! It's only been 16 days since the accident, and he's already getting around. I don't know how he's doing it. Truly a miracle that he's even alive!

Back