PNW climber possibly relocating to Ann Arbor area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gitrdun_climbr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Fully geared, skilled, friendly, safe, dependable, drug-free Seattle area climber possibly having to relocate to Ann Arbor area on family business and wondering what tree service market is like there.

I would be interested in joining a good, professional tree service within 60 miles or so of Ann Arbor...does this possibility exist? Detroit/Ann Arbor area tree services let me know! Thanks!

Oliver

:cheers:

Ice Storm

I know this is not what you posted for. If you are married it is possible we would have work for her as well.

We are currently looking to top notch climbers to assist in the ice storm clean up as well as future work in other areas. Must be motivated and high producers with safety being formost. Looking for people willing to make a commitment to a great company and great team. Travel is manditory. CDL is required and loader truck expereince is a plus. Must pass a thorough background check.

Kent Petersen
Petersen Companies, Inc.

having to relocate to Ann Arbor area

I would be interested in joining a good, professional tree service within 60 miles or so of Ann Arbor...does this possibility exist? Detroit/Ann Arbor area tree services let me know! Thanks!

aspenpts, pretty clear your opportunity isn't for me...a harmless shoutout though, I guess.

MUCH THANKS AGAIN to those who PMed from out in Detroit/A2 areas!

potential opportunities here in Ann Arbor MI for PNW climber

gitrdun,

Just saw your post today. Let me know if you are still looking for employment with a quality tree care company in Ann Arbor...we're always looking for the right people. We run a safe, efficient operation with lots of good equipment and room to grow.

Dixon

re

I might be interested for someone long-term come spring time let me know if your still interested

Scott Selby

Saw your post about possibly moving...however, if you end up staying the area, please contact me if you are interested in a job with the best company in Seattle. Thanks.
Scott Selby
Four Seasons Tree Care, Inc.

times are a changin'

Thanks Scott,

The move is about centered on the fence right now. Coming baby will force some changes! Don't get me wrong, I love working out here (even in the wind in that tall poplar top yesterday:) More family in A2.

Latest posts

Back