PNW longbar hardwood GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have come away from both GTGs with something new to try out. Today, I tried out the Cedarkerf Method for dispatching alders---a deeper undercut. It worked!
Thanks to everybody!

The Used Dog seems to have had a wonderful time away from me. :(

oops, repost from other thread

I had the greatest time, when I get caught up, I'll carry on about it. I did meet a group of the finest people on earth.

I left a trail of chips all the way home, I don't know why.
SOLO.jpg

SawdustShower.jpg

I'm still playing with my pics, although I can't beat most of what is posted already.

I'm completely gratefull to all involved, Spotted Owl and wonderful spouse went a long ways to make everyone welcome and comfortable. I stood campfire watch, untill maybe 3am, it is soo very quiet there.
Meeting you-all was great, the excellent conversations, playing with new chainsaws, watching the work go on, things I will remember.

....Brief intermission, FedEx is here.

It seems that I now own a Stihl.

Stihl051DoggZ.jpg

What a great time. I've been sitting on the porch a bit this afternoon looking at all the work ahead. The ringing in my ears will take a day or two to go away, but it was more than worth it.

Great company
Great fun
Great weather

What could be better than that.

Thanks to every one for making it another great year. Here's to the next :cheers:.

Mrs. has a request. She would like if possible, if you have photos could you e-mail them to us. She would like photo memories aswell.

Thanks to everyone

Owl

Scott and Sarah, it was a great week-end. Ya done good.

So many people contributed in so many ways. The guys setting things up in the morning, Scott and Sara for hosting the guys willing to share their saws so people could try running different saws, the people who contributed food and beverages and I'm sure others Ive missed but thank you to all.

So many people contributed in so many ways. The guys setting things up in the morning, Scott and Sara for hosting the guys willing to share their saws so people could try running different saws, the people who contributed food and beverages and I'm sure others Ive missed but thank you to all.

What about the people who mentally messed you up with your saw brand loyalty?

Jasha and Tim thank you for letting me run your saws. Was able to run stock 576 and modded 576 side by side. all I can say is wow along with the 372 and ms 460. Treeslinger can really put the power in a saw.

Jasha and Tim thank you for letting me run your saws. Was able to run stock 576 and modded 576 side by side. all I can say is wow along with the 372 and ms 460. Treeslinger can really put the power in a saw.

Anytime Jeff, or Brian or whatever the hell your name is. LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back