• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I recently bought this from cgraham1 and have maybe a half-tank through it. Nice saw and strong runner, but not something I needed to have purchased.

The information I have on it is this: base and pop-up cut by Brad, porting work done by Old-Cat. Comp is 200psi on my gauge. Decomp is plugged. Saw is in really good physical shape, free of breaks or major scrapes, dings, or otherwise. Starts, runs, and oils as it should. The pictures pretty much tell the story. Muffler has a pipe outlet and no screen. cgraham reports running it with a 24" bar and being happy with that setup, and I have no reason to disbelieve him for saying it and after running the saw have no reason to disbelieve it in fact. I just have no use for longer bars, so 16" is the longest I own in k095.

Here's the original ad: http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/very-nice-ported-357xp.308108/

$540 shipped with the very low hours 16" Oregon Powermatch bar (paint was sanded off, not worn off) and gently used loop of Oregon chain. $500 shipped PHO. Payment by PayPal gift. Not interested in trades.

IMG_7403.JPG IMG_7404.JPG IMG_7405.JPG IMG_7406.JPG IMG_7408.JPG IMG_7409.JPG IMG_7410.JPG IMG_7411.JPG

I'm in Traverse City (daughter plays travel softball) all weekend. We played in Lansing last weekend. If it's not gone I'll know for sure tomorrow. Have the full wrap for it?

Back