• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ported 390XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
2014 saw. good runner with pro safety west coast dawgs and full wrap handlebar. case drilled for a 6mm through bolt for upper dawg mount. new bearings cause PTO spun. caught before it got bad so fit crank tight but used loctite 620 anyways to make sure it didn't happen again. some broken fins off the cylinder but will not be a problem. i've ran it tuned to 13,800 for a month since the repairs without a hickup. unlimited coil and ported by walkers saw shop. looking for $650 shipped compression test and pics tomorrow.

burned out porting stihls all day. will get my **** together tomorrow on this saw. i can only sell this til wednesday AM. i leave for camp on thursday real early so no time to ship after that until i get back. thanks for the kind words :cheers:

burned out porting stihls all day. will get my **** together tomorrow on this saw. i can only sell this til wednesday AM. i leave for camp on thursday real early so no time to ship after that until i get back. thanks for the kind words :cheers:
Did you have a chance to get any pictures?

Back