• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ported 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironworker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ported by Mastermind with only a few tanks since port job comes with 18" bar and chain $800 shipped, pics upon request or will post some later if neccesary.

I thought I was the only one here that tried to sell saws for retail. Good luck the saw is certainly worth 800 but it might be a hard sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw-$560, port work plus shipping $310. That's more than $800, but thanks for the help.

Greyfix, just ignore the "tire kickers". Somebody out there will put some thought into it and buy it.
Yea thanks, I'm not too worried if I don't sell it, it's not a big deal I'll just keep it, it's a bad arse little saw and fun to run, I just like the bigger saws better, must be the Ironworker in me. I've given some nice deals on this site, just looking for fair value.

Yea thanks, I'm not too worried if I don't sell it, it's not a big deal I'll just keep it, it's a bad arse little saw and fun to run, I just like the bigger saws better, must be the Ironworker in me. I've given some nice deals on this site, just looking for fair value.
Unfortunately though, because this is Arboristsite, a lot of guys feel like you should be offering a dirt-cheap or bargain price to begin with. I don't agree with that. I think a guy should offer a saw at fair market value to begin with and go from there.

WELL WORTH THE MONEY PEOPLE!!!!! STOP BEING SOOO CHEAP AND OPEN UP YOUR WALLETS!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL. YES IM YELLING!!!!! AHHHHH

What are you looking for? My dad could use this size saw better than the ones I've got right now.
I have a smorgasbord of 90 cc. saws I would be willing to trade plus cash.A 394 Mastermind,395 ported by an able AS member,2094 stock, low hour, 2 stock -2100's.

Latest posts

Back