Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna tell all the poo-tangs who cried to me about jason if you're reading this quit bein a ***** and man up and tell the guy or don't call me anymore to complain about it lol .. you have no balls.
I got a warning from a moderator here that I was harassing Jason. Told me to stop or I would be banned.

Did Jason get arrested yet?

I'd be in cuffs within an hour,, had I did something that frenching dumb, for making threats to harm someone.

Dumb?

I Wholeheartedly Agree.

I've also never had my livelihood threatened like so, so I'm not going to be so quick to Cast Stones, however.

I think that's something most of us can't fully grasp: saws are a hobby, or a second source of income for most of us.

There are some people on here who eat by way of a saw.

Jason has made some mistakes, but as @El Moobs mentioned earlier, who the Hell hasn't.

I really would like for the disgruntled customers to speak of their displeasure.

Another 1st Hand clear experience would be refreshing.

I've heard 4 including mine: hardly enough to burn him at the Stake.

Please Calm down: you cleaned some stuff up, & he made everyone aware there were some things cleaned up.

No Harm in reminding everyone to be cool.

I have let this thread run today to allow concerns to be aired and if the member with the complaint does not step up soon this thread will be locked. Any member wishing to be banned can step forward and I will see that it happens. If some proof does not show up soon from someone that actually has had dealings with JMS then all I see is others talking out their rear ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back