Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
owner of the jms661 saw was unhappy with it and his dealings with jms. He wanted to see how it compared on torque to my tree monkey saw. He sent it to ME not scott. After doing a comparison at 20", 28", 36" and 41". He decided to have scott put a tree monkey 661 jug piston, etc etc on it. Another gentleman who was doing the same or similar kind of mods as jms to the 661 already sent scott pictures of what he was doing seeking advice. (a few months ago) Sooo Scott already knew the mods jms was likely doing. I assure you Scott really doesn't give a crap what other builders are doing. Infact he literally doesn't want to know because he wants to figure it out on his own. That is part of the fun to him. Further yet Scott had no intention of taking it apart, UNLESS the guy wanted to change to a tree monkey jug. Which he did. And here it is below.

yeah stop watch times ain't everything...

You are in the middle of this & quite frankly, shouldn't be regarding this saw.

Your Reply that I just quoted doesn't line up with the picture I posted.

I'm not saying you mislead anything, but there are too many involved who don't have no skin in the game.

While I'm sure you are a team player, it seems there has been some he said, she said BS.( not Brad Snelling.)

8407705ce8a4ed605b995cb78622ff2c.jpg

Supposedly, this is the owner of the 661 this thread was started about.

I blame brad for everything.

I don't wanna slam jason...i wanna see him explain it.

exactly. but the purchaser doesn't have to be happy about it. and said purchaser can do whatever he wants. it's HIS property.

Just seems like posting those pics are going to provoke him. Hasn't he been provoked enough?
Does the Saw owner want the pictures up to provoke Jason?
He's pretty much lost his business already. If anyone doesn't know that there is conflict around Jason, they aren't paying attention.
Nobody wants to come forward with these stealing allegations, so it seems some are unhappy with his customer service, and a couple "weak" saws that I'm sure happens to every one who ports saws.

It really seems like it's time to let this die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seems like posting those pics are going to provoke him. Hasn't he been provoked enough?
Does the Saw owner want the pictures up to provoke Jason?
He's pretty much lost his business already. If anyone doesn't know that there is conflict around Jason, they aren't paying attention.
Nobody wants to come forward with these stealing allegations, so it seems some are unhappy with his customer service, and a couple "weak" saws that I'm sure happens to every one who ports saws.

It really seems like it's time to let this die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have not posted any pictures

You are in the middle of this & quite frankly, shouldn't be regarding this saw.

Your Reply that I just quoted doesn't line up with the picture I posted.

I'm not saying you mislead anything, but there are too many involved who don't have no skin in the game.

what picture you posted. what the hell are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back