Ported Husky 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorlivin247

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A friend I coach baseball with had a saw that got straight gassed...Asked it I could fix it on the cheap, so I said bring it over...

Tore it down, didn't think it was that bad until I cleaned it up...Had a couple of pretty bad grooves above the exhaust port...After talking to Arrowhead, he said run up some night and we will play with it...

Well, here are the results...

[video=youtube;Kn6ENJe_IOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6ENJe_IOE[/video]

This new format is ####ing me up....:mad:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Kn6ENJe_IOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Credit goes to to Ed (Arrowhead), he did the grinding...

So make sure you guys Rep him if you can....:D

Richened it up and have it ready to give back to Jeremy....:msp_sad:

Hopefully he doesn't have the money and just tells me to keep it...:D

Nice! I've got a 350 getting some port work done right now. I really can't wait to get it back now! I did change mine to 3/8 B/C.

Ooooo.... I've got one of these in the shop... great compression... just an air leak to find. It would be nice to know the porting details!

Last edited:
Nice! I've got a 350 getting some port work done right now. I really can't wait to get it back now! I did change mine to 3/8 B/C.

I been wanting to convert mine to 3/8 chain but the guy at the saw shop said"it can't be done"Now I know ANYTHING can be done if somebody wants it done bad enough.but I was wondering if you'd tell me what all you had to do to swap the chain?

I been wanting to convert mine to 3/8 chain but the guy at the saw shop said"it can't be done"Now I know ANYTHING can be done if somebody wants it done bad enough.but I was wondering if you'd tell me what all you had to do to swap the chain?

Just got a new drum and sproket. Bailey's have them and u can find them on the bay. :rock:

Latest posts

Back