• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Ported stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking for a mod saw.... Ported 201t/261/362/441/461/660/880.... Just havent found the right one.... Or if there are any builders taking on work right now let me know with a pm. Thanks

Still looking for a mod saw.... Ported 201t/261/362/441/461/660/880.... Just havent found the right one.... Or if there are any builders taking on work right now let me know with a pm. Thanks

What do you have that you want ported?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More of a work saw it will be used everyday at multipal elevations. I live in denver lol. But the saw has to be very strong and has to be able to pull a 36" bar with no problems bc my 460 struggles now to pull it

Well to go out and buy a new 661 to only want to have it built is an expensive. the 661's at work suck to and are not any better then my 460 with just a muffler mod. I just want to build somthing i have or buy a well built 460/461... 440/441 or a nice ported 261 or 201t

More of a work saw it will be used everyday at multipal elevations. I live in denver lol. But the saw has to be very strong and has to be able to pull a 36" bar with no problems bc my 460 struggles now to pull it

You need 80-90cc for 36" at a mile high

If you're going to run 36 bar on the saw occasionally, you would be ok with a 460. I like mine with 25-28". But if it's going to wear 36 all the time, I'd find a used 90 cc.

I believe there is a ported 394 in the classifieds that Randy did.
$500.

If you're going to run 36 bar on the saw occasionally, you would be ok with a 460. I like mine with 25-28". But if it's going to wear 36 all the time, I'd find a used 90 cc.

I believe there is a ported 394 in the classifieds that Randy did.
$500.

Got to consider he loses 15% of compression and power at a mile high from you Dan.

Back