• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ported work Saws, & 1 Stock MS440

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one that got pricing ob most saws. But I agree with above. Public auction or putting prices out there would have likely sold them already.

I have received a 361, 036 Pro, and 044 in the last week (all from here) and I still am interested in one of your saws.

There are some here that I have dealt with personally and know they are serious about buying...

Prices of most posted They are all really solid saws some just look much nicer AND HAVE LESS USE AND ARE PRICED ACCORDINGLY

Is it a high top air cleaner? What's the compression? What brand of seals and bearings and also is it an OEM cylinder? Any pictures?

Compression is in the 180-90 range

So is this saw ported by Mastermind? If so when was it done. Any idea on hours since port work piston, seals and bearings?

yes Randy did it in February, it has had two tanks through it so maybe 10-15 minutes. feel free to message him,,,I started it to day on whats left of the non ethanol premium fuel of the second tank

Last edited:
Compression is in the 180-90 range

yes Randy did it in February, it has had two tanks through it so maybe 10-15 minutes. feel free to message him,,,I started it to day on whats left of the non ethanol premium fuel of the second tank

I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. You sure there isn't a little room in that 394's price?

I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. You sure there isn't a little room in that 394's price?
That may be possible, the inbox is cleared now, I'm all ears

I did get an answer from Rick. He's a inspector in the oil fields and is out of town 4-6 days a week. He should get back to everyone this weekend for those who are interested. He's been real busy and doesn't have internet all the time.

What Mike said!!!

Last edited:
I was one that got pricing ob most saws. But I agree with above. Public auction or putting prices out there would have likely sold them already.

I have received a 361, 036 Pro, and 044 in the last week (all from here) and I still am interested in one of your saws.

There are some here that I have dealt with personally and know they are serious about buying...

I would like to sell of a few of these to use any funds to buy a new to me 4wheeler for deer camp but I am not in a bind,,, any prices I have given by PM are just that, Private! and I stand behind them,,, If you shared them with others,,, oh well

If any of you would like to discuss anything about these saws that is of interest to you with me send me your cell #

oh BTW I'll be at the deer lease till late tonight or early tomorrow morning Morning,,, I will entertain any reasonable offer on any of these saws and will stand behind my work or any of the ones here that I have paid for to have tweaked... I've been on this board almost 7 years,,, Feel free to contact Jacob J, Tlandrum, Randy E, (Mastermind) Yasha Reynolds AKA treeSling'r Mike Lee for verification of I say what I do & do what I say

Last edited:
I would like to sell of a few of these to use any funds to buy a new to me 4wheeler for deer camp but I am not in a bind,,, any prices I have given by PM are just that, Private! and I stand behind them,,, If you shared them with others,,, oh well,,,

Not my style. Never shared anything with anyone...

.. I've been on this board almost 7 years,,, Feel free to contact Jacob J, Tlandrum, Randy E, (Mastermind) Yasha Reynolds AKA treeSling'r Mike Lee for verification of I say what I do & do what I say

They can also contact me.

I've known RR2 since 2008 and I trust him. If he tells you something you can count on what he says.

They can also contact me.

I've known RR2 since 2008 and I trust him. If he tells you something you can count on what he says.

Gee Bob,,, Didn't mean to leave you out!!!! It seems I remember tuning your MS 361 for you @ Tim's PNW Hood River GTG's His screen name is escaping my feeble brain after mowing the acre and a half I can get to,,, then pounding down two Ice cold Beers to cool off to but it seems I do remember it was a Husky saw theme,,,

I remembered!!! Bookerdog!!!! Well Huskies, Dogs,,, its all the same theme,, Kinda??? Sheesh!!!:dizzy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back