Possible to add a third axle on this trailer I bought?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s why I bought a Chevy can fit all the big 3 rims till they started going with odd patterns fords need the little stud removed. But as long as the hub bore fits it should work. And then their should be plenty of 16 inch trailer tires with the right load range available to the OP. As far as adding another axle dexter should have something.
All the tires and wheels in the world will not fix the issues the OP is going to have trying to do what he wants to do. I tried to be cordial about it in the beginning but the buyer of that trailer should cut their losses immediately if they think adding a third single is going to help. I have preached TOUNGUE weight but a few do not seem to get the fact that the trailer pictured was never designed to be pulled by a pickup. I have personally seen the disasters. I loaded a guy here in March 2006 with a similar trailer. Once I loaded him I told him with a string of swear words to f ing lose my number. I said once he cleared the corner post of the cattle lot I never wanted to hear from him again. I stood in the road to make sure he made it out of site

All the tires and wheels in the world will not fix the issues the OP is going to have trying to do what he wants to do. I tried to be cordial about it in the beginning but the buyer of that trailer should cut their losses immediately if they think adding a third single is going to help. I have preached TOUNGUE weight but a few do not seem to get the fact that the trailer pictured was never designed to be pulled by a pickup. I have personally seen the disasters. I loaded a guy here in March 2006 with a similar trailer. Once I loaded him I told him with a string of swear words to f ing lose my number. I said once he cleared the corner post of the cattle lot I never wanted to hear from him again. I stood in the road to make sure he made it out of site
Yes some things just shouldn’t be done my one buddy is an AZ(Ontario trucking license) driver and still insist that his lift led VW golf can tow whatever he wants because he has car plates and has no weight limit.

Latest posts

Back