• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 3750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar969

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Wanted a poulan 3750 doesn't have to be in running condition as long as most of it is there I am happy!! Thanks!

I actually mighy of seen one of those for sale in my local CL. I will let you know

Hey Thanks If so let me know I can pay via paypal money order or check!! Thanks again! It sucks that I just missed one posted on here yesterday. Ugghh!!

Update us if you get one. I will keep my eyes out for the one I had seen. They do pop up occasionally.

Okay, I will!! Right now I am waiting on Guido for further pics and to test it to make sure runs okay before he ships it. One question for you guys. Is the Tim Allen 3750 a little bit rare?? I looked for info about it on acresinternet but not there. Am curious how many years it was made and I assume the engine and mechanicals are the same as the 3450.

Kinda working a deal with Guido but can u provide link?? I typed in 3750, Tim Allen and bad boy and didn't find it

I just searched myself also and couldnt find it either.

Whats the status on the deal? Are you getting the purple power machine? I peraonally never have seen one of those, looks like a large saw.

Looks like you wont have to do anything to it, unless you can mod these, if not done already also.
Good looking out Guido

Wow I haven't heard of the 3450 badboy but like u said, It probably wasn't as advertised or sold as mach as the 3750.

Although since the 3450 is a smaller saw it kinda defeats the purpose of being called a bad boy compared to the 3750. lol

Latest posts

Back