• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 395 Top Air Filter Cover, Grey

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking for a Poulan 395 top air filter cover that's grey in cover. I'm happy to pay a reasonable price, or trade a Poulan 375/4000 black top air filter cover and shipping. This is needed for a project saw I'm working on. Thanks for looking, and have a great one! Max.

Attachments

• 20191119_133610 (1).jpg
    20191119_133610 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Hello and good morning. I appreciate your offer and that you reached out. I have a few 3400/4000 parts saws in green myself, but am really in need of the grey top air filter cover for the 395. I almost wish the 375 hadn't come with the grey base as I now know it'll be nearly impossible to find. Again, thanks very much for reaching out, and I wish you and your family a safe and Merry Christmas! Max in Richmond.

Latest posts

Back