• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 475 clutch cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have a picture of one I could compare. I may have one but can't recall 100% what they look like.

Steven

I'd like to stick with with the original color if I can, what I got works but isn't great.
thanks though

I was going through this series bins yesterday. Come across a NOS 475 air filter cover. Bottom right in this project pic.

Just tore my 475 apart that needed crank bearings. It wont be going back as a 475 so the 475 stuff can go for the right price or trade.
Also a NOS 475 2077 topend kit.

pNOS475cover.png
ppbarrl 002.JPG

I was going through this series bins yesterday. Come across a NOS 475 air filter cover. Bottom right in this project pic.

Just tore my 475 apart that needed crank bearings. It wont be going back as a 475 so the 475 stuff can go for the right price or trade.
Also a NOS 475 2077 topend kit.

Is that a 445 jug I spy on the far left? I'd be interested in that if it ever came for sale. I'm interested in the air filter cover as well.

I just ordered a brand new Red metal version from a Jonsered dealer. They're still available new if you don't mind getting them in red. I think I paid $51 delivered for it.

I have a new red metal one and the only yellow metal one I have seen to date.

I have 3 445 JJ. Thats what my saws are switching over to. ;)

The NOS 475 air filter cover?

I just ordered a brand new Red metal version from a Jonsered dealer. They're still available new if you don't mind getting them in red. I think I paid $51 delivered for it.

I have the 1 used metal yellow already that came on one of my 445. I about **** when I figured out there was yellow metal ones oem back then. :eek:

Check out these NOS metal yellow ones I just got from old stock. :cool::happy:

ppmetal505covers 002.JPG ppmetal505covers 004.JPG

Back