• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 5020 and 4218

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like new 5020. Guy bought it for one project and got rid of it. Runs strong compared to the other 5020’s I’ve used. Comes with a new chisel chain. $110 shipped

4218 was my uncle’s emergency saw but he got a bigger one. Very low hours. Comes with your choice of 18” Poulan bar and chain or 14” Trilink bar and chain. $65 shipped

7C0F3637-1D32-4042-AC5D-B54FA7A557D0.jpeg

Thank you. I could probably get a little more if I wanted to sit on them but I’m going to be crazy busy starting next week so I’d like these off my plate.

Going to pull these off the market...USPS shipping appears to have gone up in my market again so I will just try to sell them locally.

Fed ex home delivery is sometimes cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They definitely are. I have a corp fedex account but can only drop at certain drop boxes or locations which unfortunately isn't secure for something like a saw. I am not able to drop at Walgreens, etc even though they are a Fedex retailer (shrug).

Latest posts

Back