• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold poulan bowsaws ad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try this @pdqdl ;).
But, you can mark them sold yourself. Top right corner there's a menu and you can change the ad to "sold", but you editing the title as you did should work just as well.

Yeah, I can't close a thread with such a poor description as "poulan bowsaws ad". For all I know, there are 20 such threads.
Send me a link to the correct thread, and I will take care of it, as well as merging these notes with the original thread.

Yeah, I can't close a thread with such a poor description as "poulan bowsaws ad". For all I know, there are 20 such threads.
Send me a link to the correct thread, and I will take care of it, as well as merging these notes with the original thread.
Are your research skills that poor? I thought you were the master :bowdown:.
Click on his name, Click on his post count, click on his post prior to this one, that's the thread :dizzy:.
What do you do here?

There it is, that was easy.
https://www.arboristsite.com/threads/poulan-countervibe-bowsaws-in-s-ga-sold-sold-sold.367064/

Regardless of what research I might discover that seems like the right action, I might make a mistake. Besides, it isn't moderation's job to do everyone's housekeeping on their own "for sale" threads.

From our Term & Rules:
"5.2.
  • You agree to to refrain from...
  • Engaging in activity that makes you a high-maintenance user to our staff;

Quite frankly, I thought the advice you gave was adequate for solving the problem. Now kindly stop telling me how to do my job. Or was that criticism I was reading into your last comment?

what-huh.gif

Not a chance. That would take chipper1's excellent instructions away from the thread and park it off in an area inaccessible to the OP.

You need to think about those things before moving stuff around. And of course, I'm not going to be considering my own comments to be "fighting", nor off topic, either.

Not a chance. That would take chipper1's excellent instructions away from the thread and park it off in an area inaccessible to the OP.

You need to think about those things before moving stuff around. And of course, I'm not going to be considering my own comments to be "fighting", nor off topic, either.
It seems the fight is between you and Chipper1 and no one else so I guess I do not see why is taking place here. This is the trading post and personal battles might be best in the thread you created for personal battles.

On March 29, 2023 you posted the following...........Gentlemen: per the advice of management, when a thread has devolved into nothing but arguments and has gone wildly off topic conversations, that thread should be locked......

I cannot direct quote that post as after you made it you locked the thread.

Food for thought

Hello you fine sir or madam,

I hope your evening or morning is going well. Just for clarification are you saying you had no prior knowledge of the specific thread you were asked to close involving the above topic? Are you saying that no one contacted you and provided you a direct link of the thread informing you of the exact action that was desired and the exact thread said action was desired to be applied to? Are you saying no such contact occurred prior to your posting of the above post at 8:40AM CDT on April 7, 2023?

I realize Friday night was fish fry night but I smell something worse than fish...................it comes out the hiny,,,,,,

Regardless of what research I might discover that seems like the right action, I might make a mistake. Besides, it isn't moderation's job to do everyone's housekeeping on their own "for sale" threads.

From our Term & Rules:
"5.2.
  • You agree to to refrain from...
  • Engaging in activity that makes you a high-maintenance user to our staff;

Quite frankly, I thought the advice you gave was adequate for solving the problem. Now kindly stop telling me how to do my job. Or was that criticism I was reading into your last comment?

what-huh.gif

But you spent more time going to the rules page and adding a gif to your post than what it would have taken to help the guy out(edit, and you still haven't helped him and the rest of the awesome members here out).
Are you quoting the rules to me in reference to the OP, or in reference to what I said?
If you're saying I'm a high maintenance user, I think that's interesting as I've done a lot to make this a better place, is that your goal?
I've called moderation in for help on many occasions, and they've done a great job shutting down scams and moving threads in the wrong forum to the proper location and I've never been so rudely "spoken" to by them as you. No criticism there, stating the facts.
Or was that criticism I was reading into your last comment?

Is this another, as in not the first time, example of you insinuating you're going to do something, ie, a threat.
I wasn't criticizing, I helped you, just as I helped him, and you responded as I've seen you respond to many, very disrespectfully and the odd thing was you acted as though you cant figure things out; yet thru the yrs I watched you come up with all sorts of arguments from your excellent googling skills, and you can't figure out what thread, it literally took me less than a minute(it's also the first suggested thread on the bottom of this page 😉).
Criticism, sure, "there it is, that was easy", you take that as criticism?
Now kindly stop telling me how to do my job.
As far as telling you how to do your job, I'm not allowed to tell you how to do your job, or I get the threats, yet you are allowed to run around saying all sorts of things to people without reproductions. Pretty sad a guy like you acts like that, you act like a narcissist, but you could actually be helping others out(just like here).
Is that considered criticism, will you allow someone to teach you how you make others feel and how to do a better job, or will you make more threats I'm not supposed/allowed to respond to?
Not a chance. That would take chipper1's excellent instructions away from the thread and park it off in an area inaccessible to the OPOP.
So after all this time you still haven't fixed it? Wow, just wow.
Such a simple task without saying a word to me.
At this point it's just sad that you've not done the smallest thing to help the OP out.
You have the link, are you afraid to make a mistake, with all the life experience that you have, that amazes me, did you get "criticized" for changing an item that was for sale to sold when it says wasn't? It says "sold" right in the title, seems like a no brainer to me. Back not so long ago, mods would mark a thread sold without ever asking for permission from the OP, it helps make the AS experience much better, rather than reading thru a thread on an item that's already sold.
Yeah, I remember when you deleted a bunch of post in the past, you really got criticized for that my the admins :yes:. At least they are aloud to make suggestions on how you do your job 👍.
Food for thought
I don't think he's hungry.

Latest posts

Back