• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan pro 330 $160

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulan_man85

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to sell my poulan pro 330 chainsaw 54cc 22 inch bar with brand new stihl yellow full skip chain, bought from another AS member, saw only has a few tanks of fuel runs through it and is in very good condition, alsmost new, fires right up and has 175+ psi compression, great firewood saw. $160 plus the ride 20180618_100356.jpg 20180618_100416.jpg 20180618_100532.jpg

that a dam nice saw.... lotta bar for 54 cc....hows it pull it.....how much would shipping be to 33709 florida.... i think a 20 or 18 inch would pull better... guess the semi skip helps it...... any videos of it in some wood?

The saw is completely stock other than the full skip chain, it pulls it well for 54cc, this saw has the bigger carb on it from factory hd164 i believe, no videos in wood sorry, generally these saws do very well with 18 inch bar i will get back to you on shipping

man i wish i had some extra cash right now, a 330 was my very first firewood saw and it was a good saw until i let my brother borrow it and the muffler bolts came loose and he ran it like that and got it hot and burned it up

Latest posts

Back