Poulan Pro 335?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KASH

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a Poulan saw made in Canada but do not know what model it actually is.Some one put Jonsered decals on it.The saw looks like a 335 and seems to cut fine.Is there anyway to tell the model number from the tag on the air filter cover.The numbers are 6F320034.
Thanks in advance for any help.I really like the way the saw runs and cuts It feels stronger than my Husky 50.
Kash

Can not do pictures I still use a regular phone.The saw is yellow and black and looks like a 335.Some one put a Jonsered sticker on the rewind and a turbo air sticker on the clutch cover.the saw runs well it is .325 chain .I am really impressed with the lay out and how well it is built.In the past I never even gave Poulan saws a passing glance so I never new that years ago they made good saws.
What is the bore size ?
I had to change all the fuel lines but that was all it needed.
Kash
Does that number tell you any thing or is it just a serial number?

Thanks for posting the pictures my saw was made in Canada does the number on the tag 6F320034 contain any info .I am fairly sure it is a 335 but if someone would be able to give me the bore size I could measure it.It would be nice to know what model it really is I know dead certin it is a Poulan.
Kash

Might have been a mastercraft branded poulan pro.
Any idea what year that 3000 was made?Never saw a red Poulan,in person,just some internet pics.Nice looking saw.

I've had and sold a few 3000. No clue when they stopped making or if this is right start year. http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...04d630c9927b78fb8825854e0005c5a4?OpenDocument

Last green one I sold.

They also sold a redish orange Canadian version. Cant recall who's pic that one is.
I notice the redish orange version has a chain brake

View attachment 1002461View attachment 1002463

Latest posts

Back